Order & Return Policy
O R D E R & R E T U R N P O L I C Y
Request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) to Return/Exchange an Item: Click Here
Returns & Exchanges
We take pride in every item that we sell, so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, then we will assist you in a prompt refund, exchange, or credit within 60 days of your purchase.* All returned items must be:
- unworn and unaltered. Altering includes hemmed pants, and embroidered or screen printed items! We cannot accept shirts back that have been removed from their packaging, or shirts that have been cut down to sleeveless or short sleeve.
- in new condition with all original tags and packaging still intact.
Customized, hemmed, altered, made-to-order merchandise, and all Personal Protective Equipment is non-refundable. Costume shops, photography companies, any business that is buying the item(s) for a "short term use" project are not eligible for returning the merchandise. A restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund to cover administrative expenses of your order and restocking the item(s), and you will also be responsible for any shipping costs.
Follow these steps to return or exchange an item to us:
- Email us to request a Return Authorization Number.
- You will receive an email back from us within 2 business days with the RA # and an address to send your return package. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEND ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES BACK TO US WITH A TRACKING NUMBER AND INSURANCE. We do not pay to ship your item back to us nor can we be held accountable for packages that are lost or damaged.
- Once your return is received and inspected by us, a credit will be issued back to your credit card within 72 hours, and depending on your credit card company, it could take 2-10 additional business days before the credit posts back to your account.
We will cover shipping costs if you receive a defective product or incorrect product from us. We will refund the full amount of your order minus shipping costs and any applicable restocking fees if you are returning item(s) for any reason that is outside of our control (chose wrong size, arrived too late for event, etc). Sample orders, and items that are being used or suspected of being used for a "one-time" occassion, such as a photo shoot are not eligible for return.
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products, customer service, and prices - you can rest assured that you're getting the best from us!
Contact Customer Service at email@example.com if you have any other questions.
Terms of Sale
Standard terms for credit approved business accounts are Net 30. Alternative methods of payment extended to customers within the United States are MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Paypal. Management reserves the right to adjust this policy on a case by case basis.
The products contained within this site are warranted against defects in manufacture only. Because applications vary, no use warranty is implied or intended. The buyer should make a careful analysis of the use by which these products are purchased. It will be the buyer's responsibility to determine whether these products will adequately protect the wearer in the environment in which they are to be used. No oral representation inconsistent with the above shall be binding.