Q: What is your telephone number and when can I reach you?
- (760) 888-2999, and we are available Monday - Friday from 9am to 6pm (EST)
Q: Do you have a physical location?
- No, we only sell our products online and do not have a store front. Typically, brick-and-mortar type stores have much higher operating costs resulting in much higher costs for the consumer. We provide all the information you need online to make an informed decision regarding the product you're purchasing, and if there's ever something you don't like or that doesn't fit quite right, you can SEND IT BACK WITHIN 365 DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE DATE FOR AN EXCHANGE/REFUND.
Q: My company wants to try some of the uniform items out before we purchase them. Do you offer free sample items?
- We do not offer free samples. Keep in mind, when you order from us we back your purchase with our industry leading 365-day return policy, so many companies simply order an item to sample and if it doesn't work for their needs, they can send it back for a refund.
Q: My company would like to be invoiced for our order. How can my company get set-up on credit terms?
- Fill out our credit application here. Once we receive our completed credit application back, we will notify you within 48 hours with the amount your company was approved for and any other details pertaining to your account with us. You can then make your purchases online via the website, email, fax, or over the phone. Standard credit terms are Net 30.
Q: I can't figure out which size I should order. Do you have a sizing chart?
- Nearly every item we sell provides some kind of sizing chart - there should be a link on the product page under the description for the specific product. If not, send us an email and we will gladly help. Keep in mind, most sizes are standard sizes, so for example, if you typically wear a medium sized t-shirt, then you'll want to order a medium size vest.
Q: How can I reach a live person from customer service?
- Give us a call at (760) 888-2999
Q: Can I fax or email my order to you?